A Westfield, cafes, and a restaurant in Sydney’s eastern suburbs are among the list of exposure sites connected to Sydney’s latest coronavirus case.
The list was released by NSW Health today and urges visitors to the Sunday, June 13, 1:30pm- 4:00pm screening of the Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard at the Bondi Junction Event Cinemas to self-isolate for the full 14 days after being tested.
NSW Health recommends those who were at other venues on the list to contact them, get tested, and self-isolate until they are told otherwise.
- Vaucluse, Belle Cafe, Friday, June 11, 9:15am-9:50am, Saturday, June 12, 10:20am-10:45am, Saturday, June 12, 1:20pm-1:50pm, Sunday, June 13, 11:30am-12:00pm, Tuesday, June 15, 9:50am-10:25am
- Bondi Junction, Sourdough Cafe, Friday, June 11, 12:40pm-1:10pm
- Bondi Junction, David Jones, Saturday, June 12, 11:00am-11:40am
- Bondi Junction, Myer, Saturday, June 12, 11:10-12:15pm
- Vaucluse, Washoku Vaucluse, Saturday, June 12, 12:00pm-1:30pm
- Vaucluse, Rocco’s, Monday, June 14, 10:55am-11:30am
- North Ryde, Celeste Catering Macquarie Park Cemetery Cafe, Tuesday, June 15, 1:00pm-1:20pm